Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

OOTD- The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold.


This is a quick OOTD from yesterday and the first time my face is making an appearance on the blog, so be kind. I wore this for a pretty relaxed day of popping into town and doing college work, is fancier than what I would normally wear but I felt like dressing up for a change, as I find myself getting really lazy with style over the Christmas period. I walked all the way into town with the aim  to buy groceries to make dinner for my parents and forgot my debit card so my Mum had to drive over to Tesco to give me some cash, not as helpful as I had hoped to be.


I got this gold skirt from Topshop just before Christmas for £30, only to go in a few days later and find it reduced to £20, although admittedly my own fault I was still annoyed as it was a bit of splurge. After all how many places can you really wear a gold, shiny, tight skirt too? I wore this outfit with my normal leather jacket and new Dr Martens. I paired the skirt with a simple grey t shirt as I think the skirt speaks for itself in this outfits, I can see it going well with a black chiffon skirt as well for a smarter look.


I accessorized the outfit with a simple gold necklace and a pair of gold leaf style earrings I got in the River Island sale years ago, to match the skirt but to also add a bit more interest to the top of the outfit. Sorry for the poor quality photos, hopefully my next OOTD or lookbook will include some full body shots, unfortunately I didn't have my tripod that day and trying to take photos in my tiny room will take some practice! 





No comments:

Post a Comment